Read our Story.
1) We helped over 200 people to file for Deferred Action and TPS
2) With our partnership with JVS, approximately 150 Haitian immigrants graduated in the ESOL programs.
3) We have help a burned victim from Haiti: Advocate through USCIS, to renew their Humanitarian Status; TPS; and now Haitian Entrants. Pierrela Garcon recovered from the severe burned injuries; they both were illiterate; now, the mom could read, spell and write her name. Pierrela is in a special program at Harvard University teaching her the English language. Every time, I see that family, I have a joy and peace in my heart.
4) We translate the documents from Haiti for Free; we were able to help hundreds of people.
5) Because of our partnership with GBIO, over 100 families were able to receive the financial literacy Training.
6) We had helped over 50 people saved their houses through the Foreclosure Prevention Counseling and loan modification clinics.
7) He got the ball rolling when the Governor Deval Patrick wrote the letter to support the Reunification Act.
JOISINE ALCE & PIERRELA GARCON’S JOURNEY IN THE UNITED STATES
On Sunday, August 8, 2010 I was at Church (Church of God Christian Life Center of Boston) when my Pastor asked for the family to come on the Pulpet so they could pray for them, because immigration is going to send them back in Haiti. After the service, I talked briefly with my pastor and the family. On Monday, August 9, 2010 I went to Shriners Hospital to find out what was the reasoning behind that precipitated departure. VWhen I arrived there, I talked to the Nurse Care Coordinator, Sue Burke on behalf of the family.. more